So we watched The Voice last night and I have to say, it's possibly the most infuriating TV show I have EVER seen. Danny's incessant jumping on chairs like he's had too many blue M&M's, Jessie J and her I'm-so-ghetto-I'm-keeping-it-real-and-love-jutting-my-chin-back-and-forth-in-a-sharp-frantic-fashion-to-show-I-just-love-music-and-I'm-so-bad-and-ting attitude, Tom Jones and his bland, boring boring BORINGGGG stories, were all enough to make me fast forward through 80% of the programme, leaving the 20% which actually showed the contestants! The only good thing that show has going for it, is Will.I.Am. Will, I hate to tell you this but you should have gone for the X-Factor instead mate. No amount of swivelling around on that chair - regardless of the pose you may have adopted, will bring the ratings up on this god awful show. Ditch it. Seriously.
And just a quick note to those who say I look, or even worse SOUND like Ms Jessie J. Up yours! I do not find this complimentary and you should know that every time someone says this to me, a tiny piece inside of me dies...
Anyway, back to me sorting my life out. I'm off to buy myself some new garms blad cos I'm gettin large, ya get me fam.
Happy Chops x